Okinawa Island Custom Full Day Tour
This private and customizable tour for Okinawa Island is perfect for guests who would like to have their own itinerary planned based on their interests and preferences, allowing guests to experience the city at their own pace.
Discover Okinawa Island at your own pace on this fully customizable 8-hour full day private tour with an English-speaking (or other language) tour guide. Create a dream tour that’s perfect for your interests and preferences.
With many options and attractions to choose from in the city, it may seem easier to just choose a set tour that’s already available out there, but after you book this Custom Tour, we’ll work closely with you on designing the perfect tour that is only for you. To make it easier for you, after the tour is booked, you’ll receive a Custom Tour form with various potential options and themes for you to easily choose from. We’ll also consider all your preferences: whether you are into Japanese culture, history, food, nature and scenery, seasonal experiences such as Winter Illuminations, or other, you’ll be able to easily make your selections and identify any spots on your wish-list before we start planning away for you.
As for mode of transportation, you’ll have the option to choose public transportation option (utilizing the excellent train and bus systems) or the private vehicle option (with a meticulously clean and comfortable chartered vehicle with personal driver) to take you around the city for your own comfort. The choice is yours. We are just here to make the planning and arranging process easy for you.
Price: Select number of people under Booking Request for pricing
- 8-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf (restaurant or other venue reservations must fall within tour hours)
- Transportation within the city only (either public transportation or private vehicle, based on your booking)
- English-speaking professional tour guide (or other language may be available based on request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is within city center)
- Meals, food and drinks not specified
- Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
The tour operates in all weather conditions (except when there is a typhoon or other extreme situations). Please dress appropriately for all weather conditions. In such case, please note that the tour may change slightly to accommodate for the weather.
While most places we visit may be non-smoking establishments, there are some places along the way that may allow smoking in designated areas. Please take note of this for guests who are sensitive to smoke.
There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests. Passports may be required to verify age on the day of the tour. Children that are age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult that is age 18 or older.
All bookings are payable via Stripe (Booking Checkout) or PayPal. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 10 days before your activity date.
Moderate Cancellation Policy:
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 21 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled a month or less before event
What if I’ve visited this city before on a previous trip?
Every city in Japan has a lot to offer. There are many aspects to the city and many hidden and local spots that you may not have seen or heard of before. In the Custom Tour form that will be sent to you after your booking, you’ll be able to let us know of any attractions you have already visited and would not like to see again on this tour. We will carefully review your requests and will create an itinerary based on your preferences.