Photoshoot with Professional Photographer in Tokyo
Tokyo is a city with many hidden gems and is an ideal place for those who want a photoshoot to capture their memories here in the city. In this 1.5 hour photo session, walk around Tokyo with your English-speaking professional photographer as you pose and capture these special moments.
- This photoshoot is ideal for 2 people who want to have memorable travel photos from Japan (supplementary cost available for 1 person only at booking).
- Choose between day-time or night-time photoshoot, and in the 1.5 hours, your photos will be taken between 1 to 2 locations in Tokyo which includes 30 – 40 shots. For longer photo sessions (visit 3 more places), we recommend choosing the 2.5 – 3 hour photoshoot which includes 60 – 80 shots.
- At least 10 photos will be edited and all photos will be added to a folder that will be available for you to download within 1 to 3 days of your photoshoot.
- Recommended Photoshoots:
- Rustic Japan (Imperial Palace, shitamachi, temple/shrine)
- Urban Japan (Shinjuku Station, yokocho, tunnel)
- Scenic Japan (garden, panoramic overview of Tokyo)
- Other routes may be available on request
Availability: Everyday except holidays (suggested start time is between 7:30 to 9:30 AM, from 4:30 to 5:30 PM, or from 7:30 to 8:30 PM)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- 1 person: ¥28,000 per person
- 2 or more people: ¥13,500 per person
2.5 to 3 Hours:
- 1 person: ¥42,000 per person
- 2 or more people: ¥23,000 per person
- Private photoshoot by English-speaking professional photographer
- Edited photos (at least 10 or more) including unedited photos available for download within 1 to 3 days of photoshoot
- The photoshoot route is chosen based on customers’ interests and objective
Guests may like to switch into different outfits, but for the 1.5 hour photoshoot, there may not be enough time for a change of clothes. We recommend booking the 3 hour photoshoot to ensure there is adequate time for changing into different outfits while still being able to get multiple shots from multiple locations.
There is no age requirement, but a reservation must be made for all guests, and the cost is the same, except for infant (0-1 years old).
All reservations are subject to Standard, Moderate or Firm Cancellation Policy. The Cancellation Policy will appear at checkout.
All bookings are payable via Stripe (Booking Checkout) or PayPal. Confirmations regarding your booking will be sent at least 10 days before your activity date.
If there is a group of people, can we still get individual shots?
Yes, the photographer can take individual shots of each person in your group. Please let us know of any requests ahead of time so that we can plan and schedule the photoshoot accordingly so there is enough time.
I want the shots to look a certain way. Is this possible?
Our photographers have a unique way of taking photos and editing them. If you would like a specific style, please send us some inspiration and we will try to achieve a similar look if possible; if it is not possible, we will also let you know ahead of time.